To reach us by railway you take a train by Deutsche Bahn to the destination of Passau Hauptbahnhof. By the way Passau Hautpbahnhof (or Passau mainstation) is the only trainstation in Passau.
You can book your train tickets and lookup schedules for the train at the Homepage of Deutsche Bahn.
To walk from Passau Mainstation to the International House (ITZ): 1.7 km – approx. 20 minutes
- leave the railway station and turn right and walk about 1000 m through the shopping street
- in front of the restaurant „Bayerischer Löwe“ turn right, leave the shopping mall “Stadt Galerie” to your right
- behind the green tower building cross the “ZOB”
- at the Nikola monastery please use the gateway, follow the pedestrian crossing
- turn right, follow the street until you reach the ITZ– approx. 900 m
- you find us on the fist floor of the ITZ - room 120.
A more detailed map can be provided on request.